Sunday, October 22, 2006

October 22, 2006 - 6 Days After Surgery



Well, we've been back home since late Thursday evening and I think that Aiden is happy to be back. He has been sleeping much better, and really seems to be in great spirits. He has been playing up a storm with his brother and eating really well too. Aiden hasn't been out much, his only trip out of the house was a walk to the Taste of Country store with Ric, Noah and Bev on Sunday afternoon. It was a beautiful day here. They went into the store for a few minutes to look around and then walked back home (Aiden wore a sweater with a hood to the store - I think it would really freak people out to see a little guy with a partially shaved head and a big ugly bandage whether he was smiling the whole time or not!)

Ric, Noah and Aiden left for Ottawa at 5:00 tonight for a post-op appointment that Aiden has with his surgeon at 8:45 tomorrow morning. I work tomorrow, so I'm holding down the fort here. Noah says before they left, "Mommy, I will miss you, what are you ever going to do without us?" Too cute :> Actually, I haven't been here at this house alone for several years, but I think I'll manage...

PS: My Dad took these pictures at my parents' house of Ric and Aiden last night after "the boys" arrived in Ottawa. I'm not sure whether this bandage will be gone by tomorrow or not!

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, Ric, Noah and most importantly Aiden. I have been following the "miracle boy's "progress all week and am happy you are all home ready to begin the next step. What a kid !!My thoughts are with you...keep me posted.

Paula

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Hi Paula!

Thanks so much for your comment - we love getting comments :> We think our little guy is quite the miracle too, and we will certainly keep you posted!

Nicole

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ugg boots, tn pas cher, true religion jeans, nike air max, nike air max, kate spade handbags, burberry outlet online, ray ban uk, michael kors, nike air max, mulberry, converse pas cher, lululemon, michael kors outlet, hollister, hogan, coach purses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, nike blazer, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, abercrombie and fitch, new balance pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free run uk, timberland, hermes, true religion jeans, michael kors, vanessa bruno, north face, oakley pas cher, north face, sac guess, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, replica handbags, air force, michael kors outlet, michael kors, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, ugg boots, lacoste pas cher, ralph lauren uk, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, burberry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home