Monday, November 27, 2006

Great Quotes

I have been meaning to do this for awhile, and I haven't really had a minute until now. Over the past few months, I have read so many great quotes that have really resonated with me. I want to try and remember them all, so I think this Blog is as good a place as any to list them. If readers have any that they would like to add, just put them in a comment and I'll add to the list! As for my own list, I will keep adding to it myself.

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on my life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company ... a church ... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past ... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude ... I am convinced that life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our attitudes." Charles Swindoll

"What I've learned in good times I can fit on the head of a pin" C.S. Lewis

"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbour ... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of Bod's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting" Mother Teresa

On Flossing (:>): "If you are pressed for time, here's a tip for you: only floss those teeth that you would like to keep" Dr. Oz

3 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent quotes. Thanks..

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ugg boots, tn pas cher, true religion jeans, nike air max, nike air max, kate spade handbags, burberry outlet online, ray ban uk, michael kors, nike air max, mulberry, converse pas cher, lululemon, michael kors outlet, hollister, hogan, coach purses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, nike blazer, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, abercrombie and fitch, new balance pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free run uk, timberland, hermes, true religion jeans, michael kors, vanessa bruno, north face, oakley pas cher, north face, sac guess, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, replica handbags, air force, michael kors outlet, michael kors, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, ugg boots, lacoste pas cher, ralph lauren uk, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, burberry

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

north face outlet, new balance, hollister, vans shoes, timberland boots, birkin bag, nike air max, ghd, hollister, bottega veneta, instyler, nfl jerseys, oakley, abercrombie and fitch, reebok shoes, louboutin, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, babyliss, giuseppe zanotti, soccer shoes, beats by dre, jimmy choo shoes, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, nike huarache, longchamp, converse, iphone cases, vans, ralph lauren, insanity workout, hollister, valentino shoes, herve leger, celine handbags, nike roshe, nike air max, lululemon, p90x workout, soccer jerseys, ray ban, converse outlet, baseball bats, mcm handbags, ferragamo shoes, gucci, nike trainers, mont blanc, chi flat iron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home